I completed my degree in Computer Science (Bachelor & Master of Science) at the highly-ranked German University of Paderborn with excellent studies. These studies focussed on generic working methods and involved elaborated practical project work.
Following the completion of my studies I began working as a developer of customer specific SAP solutions on behalf of an international consulting company. For more than four years, I contributed to many successful projects working for several large corporations within the Automotive and Financial Services industries.
My background provides me with a comprehensive wealth of experience, enabling me to support you extensively with your SAP development projects. I can assist competently in the following service areas:
- Analysis of existing systems and business processes
- Requirements analysis
- Design of software modules and architectural design
- Software development and configuration including documentation
- Test planning and execution
- Realisation of technical training
- Incident handling
- No "hot air" in non-productive meetings.
- No unnecessarily inflated and complicated proprietary development.
- No sources of knowledge within individuals and incomplete documentation.
- A working communication between IT and business.
- A maximum of sustainability in terms of economic feasability.
- A strong and broad knowledge in computer science and an expertise within relevant specialised subjects.
The city of Dortmund (Germany) is my current place of residence.